Professional Counselor Continuing Education – LPC, LPCC, MHC, and Others
Aspira Continuing Education offers online CE courses for Professional Counselor continuing education in every state, including Washington DC. Furthermore, you can view the map at the bottom of our FAQ page to see if Aspira CE is an approved CE provider for Counselors in your state.
Want to try out Aspira CE risk free?
Use the code “PC3FREE” for 3 fee units.
Enter the code at the Cart and click on “Apply Coupon”
Begin by creating a free account. Then, add 3 Individual Units to your Cart and enter the code above.
Try Aspira CE risk free today!!
Most states accept Aspira CE’s NBCC approved status. Therefore, Aspira CE is qualified to offer CEs to LPCs, LPCCs and MHCs (or other counselor licenses). Click here: State Board’s Website to view visit your particular State Board’s website for more information.
Why choose Aspira CE for your Professional Counselor continuing education?
- Easy to use website
- Quality course content
- Money back guarantee (see our Terms of Service for more details)
- Low cost
- Access to full course content and exam prior to creating an account
- Live member support
- Board approved content and certificates of completion
- Print exam in advance to use as a study guide
California BBS (Board of Behavioral Sciences)
The California Board of Behavioral Sciences (CA BBS) accepts all courses offered by AspiraCE.com. Hence, the BBS does not approve providers directly. Thus, the CA BBS now defers out to other agencies and boards. Aspira CE is approved by the NBCC which the CA BBS accepts. Therefore, the CA BBS will continue to accept all courses offered by Aspira CE. Click her for: CA BBS CE Renewal Requirements.
How Aspira CE’s Website Works
Aspira Continuing Education makes taking all of your Counselor CE quick and easy.
- All course content (except book courses) and exams are available at any time, with or without an account. Thus, this allows individuals to browse the courses of interest to make sure they fulfill their specific needs. Then, once it has been determined that AspiraCE has the course(s) that meet one’s needs, the next step is to create an account.
- There is no cost to create an account. Thus, just click on the Create An Account link at the bottom of the menu located on the left hand side of each page.
- Complete your profile and save it. Then, you will be taken to your newly formed myCourses page. This page will help you keep track of courses you are interested in, courses you have completed, as well as your purchase history.
- After your account has been created, you are able to start establishing your own sub-list of courses you are interested in taking. So, begin by viewing AspiraCE’s course list. For this, just click on “Courses” in the menu on the left hand side of each page. Then, click on the “Add to myCourses” button to add a course to your sub list on your myCourses page.
Aspira CE’s Website
View our Board Approvals and Accreditations page for provider numbers.
Browse Aspira CE’s Course Listing to see the variety of options you have to satisfy your Counselor CE requirements.
Go to Aspira CE’s Pricing page to see how to pay for Aspira CE courses.
Check out Aspira CE’s Offers page to see the latest offers and discounts available.
Continuing education (CEU) courses offered
Aspira Continuing Education’s courses encompass all areas of mental health practice. Whether you are completing CEUs for your certification or maintain your license, our online continuing education courses provide the fastest, low cost, convenient way to fulfill your CEU requirements. We offer courses in the following subjects:
- Addiction Counseling Competencies: The Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes of Professional Practice
- Addressing the Specific Behavioral Health Needs of Men
- Advanced Social Work Practice Behaviors to Address Behavioral Health Disparities
- Aging and Elder/Dependent Adult Abuse Assessment and Reporting CE Course
- Aging and Long Term Care (Abridged) CE Course
- Aging and Long Term Care CE Course
- Alcoholism and Chemical Substance Abuse Dependency CE Course
- Anger Management: A Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Manual
- Behavioral Health Services for American Indians and Alaska Natives
- Behavioral Health Services For People Who Are Homeless
- Behavioral Health Trends in the United States
- Business Planning
- California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Law CE Course
- CBT – How to Implement Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Child Abuse Assessment and Reporting CE Course
- Childhood Traumatic Grief Curriculum CE Course
- Clarify Your Vision
- Clinical Supervision and Professional Development CE Course
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Relapse Prevention
- Cognitive Therapy of Personality Disorders
- Concept of Trauma and Guidance for a Trauma-Informed Approach
- Considerations for the Provision of E-Therapy CE Course
- Constructive Clinical Supervision in Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Core Elements in Responding to Mental Health Crises CE Course
- Counselor Ethics
- Crisis and Trauma Counseling Continuing Education Course
- Domestic Abuse in Later Life CE Course
- Drugs of Abuse CE
- DSM-5 Changes Overview Course
- Enhancing Motivation for Change in Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Ethical Conflicts in Psychology
- Ethical Practice of Consulting Psychology
- Ethics for Addiction Professionals
- Finances (Money, Money, Money)
- Group Counseling for Chemical Dependence
- Helping Foster and Adoptive Families Cope With Trauma
- HIPAA Privacy Rule and Sharing Information Related to Mental Health
- HIV and AIDS CE Course
- Human Sexuality CE Course
- Improving Cultural Competence Unabridged
- Improving Cultural Competence-Quick Guide for Clinicians
- Law and Ethics CE Course
- Law and Professional Ethics 12 hour CE Course
- Law and Professional Ethics CE Course
- Marketing (Your Marketing Plan)
- Marketing Masterclass: COVID Edition
- Marketing Masterclass: RECESSION Edition
- Mental Health Recovery Oriented Care: Operationalizing Recovery Oriented Systems
- Mental Health Recovery Oriented Care: Shared Decision Making in Mental Health Care
- Mindfulness Workbook for Addiction CE Course
- National Strategy for Suicide Prevention CE Course
- Niche and Message (Your Marketing Message)
- Organization (AKA: The Easy Way)
- Professional Counselor Ethics CE Course
- Professional Therapy Never Includes Sex CE Course
- PTSD – Clinical Practice Guideline for Management of Post Traumatic Stress CE Course
- Real World Clinical Social Work
- Recovery Oriented Systems of Care
- Rock Your Processes
- Self-Care In Social Work
- Shame Resilience
- Social Work Ethics Course
- Spousal/Partner Abuse Detection and Intervention (Abridged) CE Course
- Spousal/Partner Abuse Detection and Intervention CE Course
- Substance Abuse Treatment for Persons with Child Abuse and Neglect Issues CE Course
- Suicide Assessment and Treatment: Empirical and Evidence Based Practices
- Supervision Essentials for the Integrative Developmental Model
- Supporting Families Impacted by Mental Health, Substance Abuse, and Trauma Course
- Telebehavioral Health – What Every Provider Needs to Know
- Telebehavioral Health and the Consumer
- Understanding the Impact of Trauma and Urban Poverty on Family Systems CE Course
- Using Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools in Behavioral Health Services
- Websites (Your Website)