Clarify Your Vision (Module 1 of Business School Bootcamp)
PLEASE READ: This course is an offsite online program by ZynnyMe. This course is just one module of a multi-module program titled Business School Bootcamp. When you click on the “Enroll in Course” button below you will be redirected to the ZynnyMe site to enroll, pay for, and complete all of the modules in their Business School Bootcamp program. You can then return to this site to complete the exam for each module, pay for your units, and earn your certificate of completion for CE.
Clarify Your Vision Course Objectives, Description, and Outline
- Identify 3 top personal values that connect to clinical interventions
- Explain 2 reasons it is clinically relevant to utilize an initial phone consult script
- Identify the 7 areas of wellness and their impact on private practice
- Explain 3 ways to have diversity in your private practice
Your private practice vision is the basis for your business plan and clinical focus. It is important to determine what type of private practice can best serve the needs of your intended clients and set a foundation that allows you to stay within your scope of practice and avoid burnout. In this training you will learn how to set a foundation for building an ethical and sustainable private practice that reaches ideal clients who fit with your strengths, skills set and schedule.
- How to utilize the course
- Jumpstart Your Caseload
- The Initial Phone Consult
- Session Frequency and outcomes
- Handling Sliding Scale ethically
- Your Perfect Day
- Your Perfect Day Exercise
- Integration of Perfect Day with Worksheet
- Finding Balance & Avoiding Burnout
- Entrepreneurship and Business Owners
- 7 Areas of Wellness
- Pareto Principle
- Finding Balance Worksheet and Summary
- Your Best Self
- The Importance of Personal Story
- Mental Blocks in Private Practice
- The Power of Comparison
- Building Support
- Strength Finding
- Strength Finding Exercise
- Identity and Values
- Electronic Security Measures
- Administrative Responsibilities
- Diversity and Inclusion
Instructors: Miranda Palmer, LMFT & Kelly Higdon, LMFT
Miranda Palmer, LMFT, loves helping therapists bridge the gap between what it takes to be a great therapist who gets great clinical outcomes and what it takes to run a successful therapy practice. She has helped thousands of therapists from around the world make the mindset shifts that allow a more effortless application of marketing strategies that grow a private practice that is not just financially sustainable, but also achieve great clinical outcomes.
Kelly Higdon, LMFT, believes that private practice is one of the solutions to increasing access to quality mental health in our communities. Her passion lies in empowering private practice owners to serve at their highest and best, improving clinical outcomes through their business planning and to break the statistic that mental health clinicians are the worst paid Master’s’degree. She has helped thousands through training, education and coaching.
Miranda Palmer, LMFT and Kelly Higdon, LMFT are the creators and presenters of this online course Clarify Your Vision. Having vision is the key to success in any business or venture. Miranda and Kelly break this component of vision down into several areas to help you achieve the best vision for your private practice.
Click here to return to Aspira Continuing Education’s Home page of CE/CEUs for Psychologists, MFTs, Social Workers, Professional Counselors, and SUD Counselors
You may also be interested in:
Telebehavioral Health – What Every Provider Needs to Know