1. Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Aspira CE, LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Aspira CE, LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Aspira CE, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Aspira CE, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Aspira CE, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Aspira CE, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Aspira CE, LLC and Aspirace.com do not provide professional psychotherapy or clinical supervision and is not a substitute for professional psychotherapy, clinical supervision, or medical care. The contents of Aspirace.com in its entirety are for informational purposes only and are in no way intended as a replacement for professional medical and/or mental health recommendations, advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Action should not be taken based upon any information contained in this website. You should seek independent professional advice from a person who is licensed and/or knowledgeable in the related subject matter prior to implementing any information contained in this website. In no event shall Aspira CE, LLC, its associates, its owners, or its content providers be liable for any claims or damages resulting from the use of or inability to use this website or the content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages. Aspira Continuing Education is not liable for any personal injury caused by the use or misuse of any information contained in the website Aspirace.com. Aspira CE, LLC is not liable to anyone for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions with respect to any material or the transmission or delivery of any material obtained from Aspirace.com.
In no event shall Aspira CE, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Aspira CE, LLC’s Internet site, even if Aspira CE, LLC or a Aspira CE, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Aspira CE, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Aspira CE, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Aspira CE, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Aspira CE, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Aspira CE, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Aspira CE, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Refund Policy
Aspira CE offers refunds for any purchase (with remaining unused units) for any reason within the first 30 days of said purchase. The formula for calculating the refundable amount is as follows: [initial purchase amount] – [cost of units of course(s) already completed where certificate(s) was/were acquired, calculated at $8/unit] = [remaining amount to be refunded]; Example: $69.99(initial purchase) – $48(certificates acquired worth 6 units times $8/unit) = $21.99(refundable amount). The only exceptions to this are (1) accidental double charging; (2) if a legitimate grievance exists. For exception (1), use our Contact Us page to send us an email with the details of the charge and if there was an accidental double charge we will issue a refund of the second charge. For exception (2), please follow AspiraCE’s “Grievance Procedure”.
8. Grievance Procedure
Anyone with a grievance regarding course content or is not completely satisfied with their experience with AspiraCE’s website or customer service, AspiraCE will refund 100% of their purchase. AspiraCE requests that you submit in writing your specific complaint (whether course content, functionality of the website, communications to or from AspiraCE, or anything else directly related to the use of AspiraCE’s website or personnel), in order for AspiraCE to further improve our website, courses, and customer interactions.
All grievances related to course content, course format, exam content, exam format, or promotional material involving Social Workers submitted by a licensed Social Worker or Social Worker Intern/Associate will be reviewed by AspiraCE’s Licensed Social Worker consultant and responded to according to the input from AspiraCE’s Licensed Social Worker consultant.
All grievances related to course content, course format, exam content, exam format, or promotional material involving Psychologists submitted by a Psychologist will be reviewed by AspiraCE’s Psychologist consultant and responded to according to the input from AspiraCE’s Pyschologist consultant.
To submit a grievance, please use our Contact Us page, where you can send us an email with the details of your grievance. The emails are sent to email@example.com. If you need to speak with someone live, you may call us at (805)386-7035. This contact information as well as our hours of customer service is listed on our Contact Us page.
9. Accommodations for Those with Disabilities
Anyone needing special accommodations due to a disability may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your disability and the accommodations you are requesting. We will do everything we can to meet your need. If we are not able to meet your need and you have already made a purchase, we will grant a full refund.
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Aspira CE, LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.