Organization (AKA: The Easy Way) (Module 3 of Business School Bootcamp)
PLEASE READ: Want to build your business and get CEUs at the same time? Business School Bootcamp is the largest online business training program for therapists, counselors, social workers and psychologists.
This course is an offsite online program by ZynnyMe. This course is just one module of a multi-module program titled Business School Bootcamp. When you click on the “Enroll in Course” button below you will be redirected to the ZynnyMe site to enroll, pay for, and complete all of the modules in their Business School Bootcamp program. You can then return to this site to complete the exam for each module, pay for your units, and earn your certificate of completion for CE.
***If this program is full you can get on the interest list for when the doors open next by clicking on the “Enroll in Course” button below and then clicking on the “Get On The Interest List Now” button on the Business School Bootcamp page.
Organization (AKA: The Easy Way) Course Objectives, Description, and Outline
- Identify at least one calendaring system to organize clinical and business
- Describe 3 opportunities for outsourcing in practice
- Explain 3 steps to transition to a paperless system for documentation and billing
- Identify the definition of a covered entity under HIPAA
When you have a practice that is organized it allows you to better serve your clients and to ensure that you follow ethics and legal regulations with more ease. An organized practice is one that saves you time and money and that provides excellent service to your clients.
- Overcoming Overwhelm
- Burnout reduction
- Signs of needing to make a change in your practice
- Utilizing visioning to anchor
- Time Management and Calendaring
- The importance of eating your frogs
- Why your time matters
- Tips to staying on track and organized
- Tools to stay focused
- Task Planning
- How to stay focused on tasks that matter most
- Demonstration of the task planning grid
- How outsourcing can help your business grow
- What to outsource
- Where to find great people to help you
- The first steps to getting started with outsourcing
- Going Paperless
- The steps to going paperless in your practice
- How to pick a platform that works for you
- How to make this transition easier for you
- The importance of on-boarding the client
- Notice of Privacy Practices
Instructors: Miranda Palmer, LMFT & Kelly Higdon, LMFT
Miranda Palmer, LMFT, loves helping therapists bridge the gap between what it takes to be a great therapist who gets great clinical outcomes and what it takes to run a successful therapy practice. She has helped thousands of therapists from around the world make the mindset shifts that allow a more effortless application of marketing strategies that grow a private practice that is not just financially sustainable, but also achieve great clinical outcomes.
Kelly Higdon, LMFT, believes that private practice is one of the solutions to increasing access to quality mental health in our communities. Her passion lies in empowering private practice owners to serve at their highest and best, improving clinical outcomes through their business planning and to break the statistic that mental health clinicians are the worst paid Master’s’degree. She has helped thousands through training, education and coaching.
Miranda Palmer, LMFT and Kelly Higdon, LMFT are the creators and presenters of this online course Organization (AKA: The Easy Way). Having great organization and time management skills are also keys to success in a successful private practice. Miranda and Kelly break this component of creating quality organization down into several areas to help you achieve the best organization for your private practice.
Click here to return to Aspira Continuing Education’s Home page of CE/CEUs for Psychologists, MFTs, Social Workers, Professional Counselors, and SUD Counselors
You may also be interested in:
Telebehavioral Health – What Every Provider Needs to Know