Client Attracting Strategies (recorded webinar) – Online CE Course
PLEASE READ: This webinar is presented and hosted by TherapySites.com. The link below will direct you to their site to view the recorded webinar. You will need to provide TherapySites your name, email address, and phone number in order to move on to the webinar. You will then return to AspiraCE.com to complete the exam, course evaluation, and pay for the units to earn your certificate of completion. Please use the Contact Us page for any questions. There is no additional cost to view this content.
Client Attracting Strategies Course Objectives, Description, and Outline:
- Understand common administrative barriers to treatment for high functioning clients dealing with mild-to-moderate anxiety and depression.
- Understand and utilize practical ways to define and market themselves in a professional manner as appropriate for high functioning clients.
Would you like to attract, book, and retain more clients to help grow your practice? Then this is the webinar for you. Clinical psychologist and expert private practice builder Dr. Chloe Carmichael will share tips and information on how therapists can build a thriving practice.
- How can I attract more clients?
- Knowing when to change your fees
- How to convert initial inquiries into solid appointment bookings?
- How to maintain your late-cancellation policy without potentially upsetting clients?
- Best practices to leverage technology to help my practice succeed
- Is it okay for therapists to want a lucrative practice?
- Giving back and seeing others succeed
Instructor/Presenter: Dr. Chloe Carmichael, PhD
Dr. Chloe Carmichael, PhD is a clinical psychologist on Park Avenue in Manhattan. She graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Columbia University, and earned her doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Long Island University in Brooklyn. She is a member of the Entrepreneurs Organization, a global organization where members must prove documented revenue of at least $1 million annually in order to join. Dr. Chloe has been in private practice for 8 years, and she began her practice within about two weeks of getting her license. She quickly became so full that she had to hire other therapists to work under her direction. She is featured regularly in national media, both television and print; including in US News and World Report on the topic of how to choose a therapist.
Click here to return to Aspira Continuing Education’s Home page of CEs for Psychologists, MFTs, Social Workers, Professional Counselors, and SUDC Counselors
You may also be interested in:
Therapy Issues and Techniques for High Functioning Clients