Recovery Oriented Systems of Care
Recovery Oriented Systems of Care CE Course Objectives and Outline:
- Describe at least two Recovery Oriented Systems of Care Model approaches.
- Identify at least three key characteristics within the Recovery Oriented Systems of Care Model.
- Explain at least two clinical advantages to person centered treatment and planning.
- Identify two prevention and early intervention strategies within the Recovery Oriented Systems of Care Model.
- ROSC in the New Health Care Environment
- History of ROSC
- Recovery Support Services (RSS)
- Role of Recovery Management
- What Is Happening Around the Country?
- North Carolina
- Planning and Implementation Steps
- Additional ROSC Resources
- Additional Health Care Reform Resources
Instructors: Nicole Hiltibran, MA, LMFT; Julie Campbell, Phd
This technical assistance resource guide was prepared for the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA’s) Partners for Recovery (PFR) Initiative by Melanie Whitter and Donna J. Hillman of Abt Associates Inc. and Peggie Powers, consultant to Abt Associates Inc. Shannon B. Taitt, M.P.A., served as the Government Project Officer.
Click here to return to Aspira Continuing Education’s Home page of CE/CEUs for MFTs, Social Workers, Professional Counselors and Interns
You may also be interested in:
Mental Health Recovery Oriented Care: Operationalizing Recovery Oriented Systems
CE/CEU LPC, ce/ceus mft, ce’s for social workers, BBS accepted, nursing ce/ceus, online ce/ceus, ce/ceus for MFTs, ce courses for counselors, Social Worker CEs, continuing education units for LPCs, MHC ce/ceus, LCSW, ASW and MFT ce/ceus, Board approved ces in many states, national board approval ce/ceus, alcohol and drug abuse counselor ce/ceus. See chart below for your state and license.
Aspira Continuing Education has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6416. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Aspira Continuing Education is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.