Marketing Masterclass: RECESSION Edition (off-site content) – Online CE Course
PLEASE READ: This course is an offsite online program by ZynnyMe and has a separate cost in addition to the units purchased with Aspira CE. When you click on the “Enroll in Course” button below you will be redirected to the ZynnyMe site to enroll, pay for, and complete this course. You can then return to this site (aspirace.com) to complete the exam for this course, pay for your units, and earn your certificate of completion for CE.
Want to build your business and get CEUs at the same time? Business School Bootcamp is the largest online business training program for therapists, counselors, social workers and psychologists. (See the 8 modules for Business School Bootcamp in our course list).
Marketing Masterclass: Recession Edition Course Objectives, Description, and Outline
- Define 5 things outcomes inform you of in therapy
- Identify 5 key questions to ask in an outcomes conversation
- Explain 3 ways outcomes conversations can impact your marketing
- Learn 1 way to structure an ethical marketing message that integrates outcomes
- Identify 4 core essentials for marketing your private practice ethically
- Explain 3 things that make a successful marketing plan outcomes focused
This is a 3 part series for therapists to learn how to improve their marketing during economic uncertainty while also making a positive impact on therapeutic outcomes and mental health stigma. With each series there are downloads and tools to support your learning and integration of the lessons within your work with clients.
- Masterclass Part 1: Outcomes Conversation
- The good enough therapist
- Economy and mental health
- Outcomes research in practice
- Informed Consent
- What outcomes tell you
- Finding your outcomes and your outcome conversation process
- Handling negative feedback
- Masterclass Part 2: Marketing Message
- Economic influence in messaging
- Unlearning jargon
- Painting the picture
- Share how you help and outcome integration
- Encourage action
- Common misconceptions about messaging
- Masterclass Part 3: Marketing Plan
- Economic considerations in marketing
- Essentials before marketing
- Knowing your ideal client
- Knowing your outcomes
- The Unique Marketing Plan
- Step 1: Focus on Clients
- Schedule Clarity
- Increase Visibility
- Starting from scratch
- Assess, Plan and Track
Instructors: Miranda Palmer, LMFT & Kelly Higdon, LMFT
Miranda Palmer, LMFT, loves helping therapists bridge the gap between what it takes to be a great therapist who gets great clinical outcomes and what it takes to run a successful therapy practice. She has helped thousands of therapists from around the world make the mindset shifts that allow a more effortless application of marketing strategies that grow a private practice that is not just financially sustainable, but also achieve great clinical outcomes.
Kelly Higdon, LMFT, believes that private practice is one of the solutions to increasing access to quality mental health in our communities. Her passion lies in empowering private practice owners to serve at their highest and best, improving clinical outcomes through their business planning and to break the statistic that mental health clinicians are the worst paid Master’s’degree. She has helped thousands through training, education and coaching.
Miranda Palmer, LMFT and Kelly Higdon, LMFT are the creators and presenters of this online course Marketing Masterclass: COVID Edition. Having a strong marketing plan is another key to success in a successful private practice. Miranda and Kelly break this component down into several areas to help you achieve the best plan for your private practice.
Click here to return to Aspira Continuing Education’s Home page of CEs for Psychologists, MFTs, Social Workers, Professional Counselors, and SUDC Counselors
You may also be interested in:
Ethics for Addiction Professionals