Marketing (Your Marketing Plan) (Module 7 of Business School for Therapists) (off-site content) – Online CE Course
PLEASE READ: This course is an offsite online program by ZynnyMe and has a separate cost in addition to the units purchased with Aspira CE. This course is just one module of a multi-module program titled Business School for Therapists. When you click on the “Enroll in Course” button below you will be redirected to the ZynnyMe site to enroll, pay for, and complete all of the modules in their Business School for Therapists program. You can then return to this site to complete the exam for each module, pay for your units, and earn your certificate of completion for CE.
PLEASE READ: Want to build your business and get CEUs at the same time? Business School for Therapists is the largest online business training program for therapists, counselors, social workers and psychologists.
***If this program is full you can get on the interest list for when the doors open next by clicking on the “Enroll in Course” button below and then clicking on the “Get On The Interest List Now” button on the Business School for Therapists page.
Marketing (Your Marketing Plan) Course Objectives, Description, and Outline
- Identify 5 steps to developing a marketing plan
- Describe 3 mistakes to avoid in marketing
- Explain 2 ways that marketing influences client outcomes
- Identify 4 major components of a marketing plan in private practice
A marketing plan is essential to increasing our community’s access to mental health services. A diverse marketing plan seeks to reach people who need help through online and offline methods. This module covers the basics of marketing and how to implement a plan that works for a therapist’s unique practice.
- Marketing JumpStart
- Marketing Plan Intro
- What is marketing
- What makes marketing successful
- The steps to take in your marketing process
- Marketing Plan Creation
- Tutorial and Worksheet
- Marketing a Virtual Practice
- What changes in marketing
- Best marketing practices
- Keyword research
- Networking Person to Person
- What networking is truly about
- How to set the stage for a successful meeting
- The importance of knowing when to follow up
- Next steps to feel successful in networking
- Content Creation
- Why your voice matters and why it needs to be heard
- How inspiration is key in creation
- How to break an idea down into many snippets of content
- BIG mistakes to avoid
- Social Media
- How head trash shows up in your social media fears
- The real truth about social media
- The solution for your social media avoidance
Instructors: Miranda Palmer, LMFT & Kelly Higdon, LMFT
Miranda Palmer, LMFT, loves helping therapists bridge the gap between what it takes to be a great therapist who gets great clinical outcomes and what it takes to run a successful therapy practice. She has helped thousands of therapists from around the world make the mindset shifts that allow a more effortless application of marketing strategies that grow a private practice that is not just financially sustainable, but also achieve great clinical outcomes.
Kelly Higdon, LMFT, believes that private practice is one of the solutions to increasing access to quality mental health in our communities. Her passion lies in empowering private practice owners to serve at their highest and best, improving clinical outcomes through their business planning and to break the statistic that mental health clinicians are the worst paid Master’s’degree. She has helped thousands through training, education and coaching.
Miranda Palmer, LMFT and Kelly Higdon, LMFT are the creators and presenters of this online course Marketing. Having a strong marketing plan is another key to success in a successful private practice. Miranda and Kelly break this component down into several areas to help you achieve the best plan for your private practice.
Click here to return to Aspira Continuing Education’s Home page of CEs for Psychologists, MFTs, Social Workers, Professional Counselors, and SUDC Counselors
You may also be interested in:
Clarify Your Vision