Niche and Message (Your Marketing Message) (Module 6 of Business School Bootcamp)
Business School Bootcamp is currently full. This multi-module course will open for new members in the Fall. Click on the link “Enroll in Course” to be put on the waiting list to be one of the first people notified of the new offering. Please feel free to email us or ZynnyMe with any questions.
PLEASE READ: This course is an offsite online program by ZynnyMe. This course is just one module of a multi-module program titled Business School Bootcamp. When you click on the “Enroll in Course” button below you will be redirected to the ZynnyMe site to enroll, pay for, and complete all of the modules in their Business School Bootcamp program. You can then return to this site to complete the exam for each module, pay for your units, and earn your certificate of completion for CE.
Niche and Message (Your Marketing Message) Course Objectives, Description, and Outline
- Identify 3 ways having a niche impacts client outcomes
- Explain 3 common fears around niche in private practice and how to respond to them
- Describe 3 values of conducting market analysis
Identifying who you work with in your practice and creating messaging that compels those ideal clients to access mental healthcare is the beginning of the therapeutic process. Outcomes in private practice are heavily influenced by the process of working within a niche. It impacts the rest of the business plan for any private practice.
- Finding Your Niche
- Niche defined
- The importance of niche or specialization in practice
- The origin of niche
- How to identify a niche or specialization from research
- Market Analysis
- The value of a market analysis
- How data can inform your analysis
- The value of research to your marketing plan
- Ways to do market research
- Your Ideal Client
- Creating the profile
- Foundations of messaging
- Your expertise
- Authentic Transformation Proposition
- The value of crafting a clear message for your ideal client
- Why you are the best person to write your copy
- The truth about promises in messaging
- A formula for a connecting message
- Demonstration of Authentic Transformation Proposition Creation
- Your Message Hub
- How to share your message
- Elevator Pitch
- Communicating your message succinctly
Instructors: Miranda Palmer, LMFT & Kelly Higdon, LMFT
Miranda Palmer, LMFT, loves helping therapists bridge the gap between what it takes to be a great therapist who gets great clinical outcomes and what it takes to run a successful therapy practice. She has helped thousands of therapists from around the world make the mindset shifts that allow a more effortless application of marketing strategies that grow a private practice that is not just financially sustainable, but also achieve great clinical outcomes.
Kelly Higdon, LMFT, believes that private practice is one of the solutions to increasing access to quality mental health in our communities. Her passion lies in empowering private practice owners to serve at their highest and best, improving clinical outcomes through their business planning and to break the statistic that mental health clinicians are the worst paid Master’s’degree. She has helped thousands through training, education and coaching.
Miranda Palmer, LMFT and Kelly Higdon, LMFT are the creators and presenters of this online course Niche and Message. Having a strong marketing message is another key to success in a successful private practice. Miranda and Kelly break this component of niche and message down into several areas to help you achieve the best marketing message for your private practice.
Click here to return to Aspira Continuing Education’s Home page of CE/CEUs for Psychologists, MFTs, Social Workers, Professional Counselors, and SUD Counselors
You may also be interested in:
Clarify Your Vision