Business Planning (Module 4 of Business School Bootcamp) (off-site content) – Online CE Course
PLEASE READ: This course is an offsite online program by ZynnyMe and has a separate cost in addition to the units purchased with Aspira CE. This course is just one module of a multi-module program titled Business School Bootcamp. When you click on the “Enroll in Course” button below you will be redirected to the ZynnyMe site to enroll, pay for, and complete all of the modules in their Business School Bootcamp program. You can then return to this site to complete the exam for each module, pay for your units, and earn your certificate of completion for CE.
PLEASE READ: Want to build your business and get CEUs at the same time? Business School Bootcamp is the largest online business training program for therapists, counselors, social workers and psychologists.
***If this program is full you can get on the interest list for when the doors open next by clicking on the “Enroll in Course” button below and then clicking on the “Get On The Interest List Now” button on the Business School Bootcamp page.
Business Planning Course Objectives, Description, and Outline
- Explain your fee for services
- Identify 3 strengths in your your private practice
- Describe 3 opportunities in your private practice
- Explain 1 process for ethically raising your fee
- Describe ideal caseload size for best therapeutic outcomes
Your business plan is where you determine the types of services you offer and what you charge for those services. The factors that determine your numbers are the same factors that determine your outcomes. You need to know how best you serve your clients from caseload size to types of services.
- Part Time to Full Time
- How to plan to move into full time practice
- How to utilize energy and intuition in the full time practice decision
- How to evaluate risk vs reward
- Business Planning Worksheet
- Ideal Schedule
- Business Planning for Group Practices
- How to stay focused on tasks that matter most
- Demonstration of the task planning grid
- Raising Fees
- How outsourcing can help your business grow
- What to outsource
- Where to find great people to help you
- The first steps to getting started with outsourcing
- Models of Practice
- The steps to going paperless in your practice
- How to pick a platform that works for you
- How to make this transition easier for you
- The importance of on-boarding the client
- SWOT Analysis
- Notice of Privacy Practices
Instructors: Miranda Palmer, LMFT & Kelly Higdon, LMFT
Miranda Palmer, LMFT, loves helping therapists bridge the gap between what it takes to be a great therapist who gets great clinical outcomes and what it takes to run a successful therapy practice. She has helped thousands of therapists from around the world make the mindset shifts that allow a more effortless application of marketing strategies that grow a private practice that is not just financially sustainable, but also achieve great clinical outcomes.
Kelly Higdon, LMFT, believes that private practice is one of the solutions to increasing access to quality mental health in our communities. Her passion lies in empowering private practice owners to serve at their highest and best, improving clinical outcomes through their business planning and to break the statistic that mental health clinicians are the worst paid Master’s’degree. She has helped thousands through training, education and coaching.
Miranda Palmer, LMFT and Kelly Higdon, LMFT are the creators and presenters of this online course Business Planning. Having solid business planning is another key to success in a successful private practice. Miranda and Kelly break this component of business planning down into several areas to help you achieve the best business plan for your private practice.
Click here to return to Aspira Continuing Education’s Home page of CEs for Psychologists, MFTs, Social Workers, Professional Counselors, and SUDC Counselors
You may also be interested in:
Telebehavioral Health – What Every Provider Needs to Know