AspiraCE’s Course Pricing
Aspira courses are paid for with units you buy from us. One unit is equivalent to one continuing education contact hour. To gain access to a certificate of completion, members will need to purchase 1 unit for every 1 hour of coursework. So, a three-hour course will require the purchase of three units. To determine the best value for your needs please see the various purchase options below under the title “5 Purchase Options”.
Click here to create an account: Register today!
5 Purchase Options
Our units system gives you the flexibility to buy units needed for each course as you finish them or buy the units ahead of time before completing any coursework, allowing you to “bank” your units to be applied towards any future course(s).
You can purchase enough units for just one course or for multiple courses. The more units purchased the less expensive it will be per unit. There are currently five options in our units system.
- Option One – Purchase 1 – 9 units and the cost will be $8 per unit. (Be sure to change the quantity of units in your cart to the total number of individual units you want to purchase and then click on “update cart” to solidify the change. The system defaults to a quantity of 1. This quantity must be changed in the cart if you want to purchase more than 1 unit.)
- Option Two – Purchase 10 or more units at one time and the cost will be $6 per unit. (Buying units with multiple transactions that add up to over 10 units will not provide the $6 pricing. The 10 or more units must be purchased together to get the discounted price. Be sure to change the quantity of units in your cart to the total number of individual units you want to purchase and then click on “update cart” to solidify the change. The system defaults to a quantity of 1. This quantity must be changed in the cart if you want to purchase more than 1 unit.)
- Option Three – Purchase a limited annual subscription for $69.99 allowing you up to 18 units. (If all 18 units were used within the 12-month period this would equate to less than $4 per unit. This subscription expires after 12 months or when the 18 units are used up, whichever comes first.)
- Option Four – Purchase an unlimited annual subscription for $129.99 allowing you access to an unlimited number of units within the 12-month subscription period. (The subscription expires 12 months from the date of purchase. You may use as many units as you want during the twelve month period.)
- Option Five – Purchase an unlimited ten-year subscription for $499.99 allowing you access to an unlimited number of units over a 10-year subscription period. (The subscription expires ten years from the date of purchase. You may use as many units as you want during the ten year period.)
Click here to create an account: Register today!
View AspiraCE’s course listing by clicking here: AspiraCE Courses
Company CE Unit Packages
Do you have a company that would like to offer CE units to their employees? AspiraCE has a solution for you.
With AspiraCE you can create a company account with an unique username. Then you have your employees create an employee account using the company username as the link. As a company administrator you will have the ability to purchase units in bulk and assign them to your employees as needed at any time. If an employee leaves the company and still has units remaining, no problem, just make that employee inactive and their unused units will be restored back to the company total. Click on the banner to the right to see all the purchase options and all appropriate instructions for both the company administrator and for the employees. Use the Contact Us page for any additional questions.
Click here to learn more about Company Accounts!
The majority of our courses are in a PDF format. There is no additional fee for the materials for these courses. A small percentage of our courses are considered book courses. Each book course will require the purchase of the corresponding book, if not already owned. We provide a link to Amazon.com in order to help acquire the book. When completing a book course, the cost of the book is in addition to any fees for the units of that course.
Use of the term “Unit”, “CE Unit”, “CEU”
AspiraCE’s use of the term “unit”, “CE unit” or “CEU” should not be confused with the definition of the term “CEU” as defined by many state boards; whereas, they define a CEU as the equivalent to 10 contact hours. AspiraCE’s use of the term “unit” in any form refers to the units that can be purchased on AspiraCE’s website for the sole purpose of applying them to a course to acquire access to one’s certificate of completion. Course length will always be listed in the form of hours which corresponds with the term “contact hour”. A 3 hour course is equal to 3 contact hours.
1 unit from AspiraCE covers 1 contact hour of course content
(example: for a 3 hour course you will need to purchase 3 units from AspiraCE)
Listed below are 3 process options. With each of these options when you finish answering all exam questions and click on the Grade My Answers button at the end of the exam, the system will display your exam results immediately, showing you if you passed or not, the percentage of correct questions, as well as listing out the entire exam to show you which answers you answered correctly and which ones were incorrect.
After passing the exam and receiving your exam results you will be taken to the course evaluation. After completing the course evaluation and purchasing the appropriate number of units you will be given immediate access to your certificate of completion.
You can access your certificate at any point in the future after these steps by going to your myCourses page, scrolling down to the Course History section, and clicking on the tab titled Aspira Courses I’ve Passed. Under that tab will be listed all the courses of which you have successfully passed the corresponding exam.
In the right column of the table under this tab, titled Certificate, there will be an action button titled Download. Just click on that action button to pull up your certificate of completion.