Supervision Essentials for the Integrative Developmental Model (book course) – Online CE Course
Supervision Essentials for the Integrative Developmental Model course is a BOOK COURSE and requires the purchase of the book if not already owned. (See Pricing page for details)
Supervision Essentials for the Integrative Developmental Model Course Objectives and Outline:
- Explain at least one key factor in the Integrative Developmental Model for clinical supervision.
- Identify at least two key components of effective clinical supervision.
- Explain at least two domains used in measuring the supervisee therapist’s clinical growth.
- Identify the three developmental stages of growth supervisee therapists achieve.
- Describe at least one common issue that supervisors encounter across various approaches to clinical supervision.
- Theory and Overriding Structures
- Goals, Tasks, and Functions
- Supervisory Methods and Techniques
- Structure and Process of Supervision
- Common Supervisory Issues
- Research and Support for the Integrative Developmental Model
- Case Conceptualization Format
- Supervisee Information Form
- Suggested Readings
Instructors: Nicole Hiltibran, MA, LMFT; Julie Campbell, Phd
Author: Dr. Brian McNeill
Brian McNeill received his PhD in 1984 from Texas Tech University in counseling psychology, and is currently a professor and co-director of the Pacific Northwest Center for Mestizo and Indigenous Research and Outreach at Washington State University, USA. He has served as director of doctoral training for the APA-accredited programs in counseling psychology at The University of Kansas and Washington State University, USA. Cal D. Stoltenberg received his PhD in counseling psychology from the University of Iowa, USA in 1981, and is currently David Ross Boyd Professor of Educational Psychology at the University of Oklahoma, USA. He has served as department chair and as the director of training for the counseling psychology program and community counseling program at the University of Oklahoma for nearly 20 years
Click here to return to Aspira Continuing Education’s Home page of CEs for Psychologists, MFTs, Social Workers, Professional Counselors, and SUDC Counselors
Click here for information on the CA BBS CE requirements for clinical supervision: CA BBS Supervision CE Requirements
You may also be interested in:
Clinical Supervision and Professional Development CE Course
Aspira Continuing Education has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6416. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Aspira Continuing Education is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
Supervision Essentials continuing education for lmfts, online courses approved by BB S, online ce/ceus, ceus for MFTs, ce courses for counselors, Social Worker CE, continuing education units for LPCs, MHC ce/ceus, LCSW, ASW and MFT Intern ce, Board approved ce/ceus in many states, national board approval ce, alcohol and drug abuse counselor ce. See chart below for your state and license.