Aspira is dedicated to providing top quality Social Worker CEUs throughout the United States. The CEU requirements may vary somewhat from state to state. In addition, the number of continuing education units allowed to be obtained from an online source also varies from state to state. It is important to know your state board requirements and how many CEUs for Social Workers are allowed to be obtained from an online CE provider like Aspira.
Since this information is subject to change without notice, you can click here: State Board Website List for Social Workers to access your state board’s website to view the latest information. Go to the “Continuing Education” section of your state board’s rules and regulations. This section will provide the details of the CE requirements mentioned above.
Aspira is a leader in providing online continuing education for social workers. Earning your required CE credit doesn’t have to be complicated or frustrating. The goal at Aspira is to make this process as simple as possible, delivering what you want and need as a licensed professional. Aspira course list is extensive, including courses in ethics for social workers.
To access the various areas of this site either use the tabs at the top of the page or click on one of the links below.
View Aspira’s Board Approvals and Accreditations page for provider numbers.
View Aspira’s Social Workers CEUs Courses page to see the variety of options you have to satisfy your social worker continuing education requirements.
View Aspira’s Social Workers CEUs Pricing page to view all of the details on Aspira’s pricing structure.
View Aspira’s Social Workers CEUs Offers page to see the latest offers and discounts available. Also, see how to earn free CEUs.
Click here to return to Aspira Continuing Education’s home page providing: CEUs for MFTs, CEUs for Social Workers, and CEUs for Counselors.
Continuing education (CEU) courses offered
Aspira Continuing Education’s courses encompass all areas of mental health practice. Whether you are completing CEUs for your certification or maintain your license, our online continuing education courses provide the fastest, low cost, convenient way to fulfill your CEU requirements. We offer courses in the following subjects:
- Addiction Counseling Competencies: The Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes of Professional Practice
- Advanced Social Work Practice Behaviors to Address Behavioral Health Disparities
- Aging and Elder/Dependent Adult Abuse Assessment and Reporting CE Course
- Aging and Long Term Care (Abridged) CE Course
- Aging and Long Term Care CE Course
- Alcoholism and Chemical Substance Abuse Dependency CE Course
- Anger Management CE Course
- Anger Management: A Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Manual
- Anxiety Disorders CE Course
- Bipolar Disorder CE Course
- Boundaries CE Course
- Boundaries in Marriage CE Course
- California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Law CE Course
- CBT – How to Implement Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Child Abuse Assessment and Reporting CE Course
- Childhood Traumatic Grief Curriculum CE Course
- Clinical Supervision and Professional Development CE Course
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy CE Course
- Conflict Resolution CE Course
- Considerations for the Provision of E-Therapy CE Course
- Core Elements in Responding to Mental Health Crises CE Course
- Crisis and Trauma Counseling Continuing Education Course
- Crisis Counseling CE Course
- Cultural Competency CE Course
- Depressive Disorders CE Course
- Domestic Abuse in Later Life CE Course
- Drugs of Abuse CE Course
- DSM-5 Changes Overview CE Course
- Group Therapy CE Course
- Guidelines for Treating Dissociative Identity Disorder in Adults CE Course
- HIV and AIDS CE Course
- How To Build a Thriving Fee-for-Service Practice CE Course
- Human Sexuality CE Course
- Law and Ethics CE Course
- Law and Professional Ethics 12 hour CE Course
- Law and Professional Ethics CE Course
- Mental Health and Clinical Social Work Professional Ethics CE Course
- Mental Health and Mass Violence CE Course
- Mental Health Medications CE Course
- Mindfulness Workbook for Addiction CE Course
- Mom’s House, Dad’s House CE Course
- National Strategy for Suicide Prevention CE Course
- Panic Disorder CE Course
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder CE Course
- Professional Counselor Ethics CE Course
- Professional Therapy Never Includes Sex CE Course
- Psychopharmacology CE Course
- Psychosocial Issues for Older Adults in Disasters CE Course
- PTSD – Clinical Practice Guideline for Management of Post Traumatic Stress
- Self-Care In Social Work
- Social Work Ethics Course
- Social Worker Ethics CE Course
- Spousal/Partner Abuse Detection and Intervention (Abridged) CE Course
- Spousal/Partner Abuse Detection and Intervention CE Course
- Step-Wives CE Course
- Substance Abuse Treatment for Persons with Child Abuse and Neglect Issues CE Course
- Suicide Prevention CE Course
- Supporting Families Impacted by Mental Health, Substance Abuse, and Trauma CE Course
- The HIPAA Ethics and Privacy Rule CE Course
- Understanding the Impact of Trauma and Urban Poverty on Family Systems CE Course
- Youth with Co-occuring Substance Abuse and Mental Health Disorders CE Course