Interested in acquiring MFT CE? View our course listing to see all that Aspira CE offers.
To create a free account with AspiraCE click MFT CEs (New Account)
To browse AspiraCE’s course list click MFT CE Courses
To review AspiraCE’s pricing structure click MFT CE Pricing
To see all current discounts and offers click Aspira’s Offer page
MFT continuing education requirements vary from state to state. Also, the number of CE units allowed to be obtained from an online source varies from state to state. It is important to know your state board requirements and how many CE units are allowed to be obtained from online CE providers like Aspira CE.
Since this information is subject to change without notice, you can click here: State Board Website List to access your state board’s website to view the latest information. Go to the “Continuing Education” section of your state board’s rules and regulations. This section will provide the details of the CE requirements mentioned above.
You can view the map at the bottom of our FAQ page to see if Aspira CE is an approved CE provider for MFTs in your state.
The California Board of Behavioral Sciences (CA BBS) accepts all courses offered by AspiraCE.com. The BBS does not approve providers directly (they stopped approving providers and renewing approvals in 2015). The CA BBS now defers out to other agencies and boards. Aspira CE is approved by the NBCC which the CA BBS accepts. Therefore, the CA BBS will continue to accept all courses offered by Aspira CE.
Many states accept either the Texas Board approved status or the NBCC approved status that Aspira CE maintains. This means that all of your certificate of completions will have either Aspira CE’s Texas Board provider number or Aspira CE’s NBCC provider number printed on them in lieu of your state board’s information.
Click here for: Texas State Board of Social Worker Examiners
Click here for: NBCC Website
View our Board Approvals and Accreditation page for provider numbers.
View our CE Courses today!
View Aspira CE’s Pricing page to see how to pay for Aspira CE courses.
View Aspira CE’s Offers page to see the latest offers and discounts available.
Continuing education (CEU) courses offered
Aspira Continuing Education’s courses encompass all areas of mental health practice. Whether you are completing CEUs for your certification or maintain your license, our online continuing education courses provide the fastest, low cost, convenient way to fulfill your CEU requirements. We offer courses in the following subjects:
- Addiction Counseling Competencies: The Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes of Professional Practice
- Addressing the Specific Behavioral Health Needs of Men
- Advanced Social Work Practice Behaviors to Address Behavioral Health Disparities
- Aging and Elder/Dependent Adult Abuse Assessment and Reporting CE Course
- Aging and Long Term Care (Abridged) CE Course
- Aging and Long Term Care CE Course
- Alcoholism and Chemical Substance Abuse Dependency CE Course
- Anger Management: A Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Manual
- Behavioral Health Services for American Indians and Alaska Natives
- Behavioral Health Services For People Who Are Homeless
- Behavioral Health Trends in the United States
- California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Law CE Course
- CBT – How to Implement Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Child Abuse Assessment and Reporting CE Course
- Childhood Traumatic Grief Curriculum CE Course
- Clinical Supervision and Professional Development CE Course
- Cognitive Therapy of Personality Disorders
- Concept of Trauma and Guidance for a Trauma-Informed Approach
- Considerations for the Provision of E-Therapy CE Course
- Constructive Clinical Supervision in Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Core Elements in Responding to Mental Health Crises CE Course
- Crisis and Trauma Counseling Continuing Education Course
- Domestic Abuse in Later Life CE Course
- Drugs of Abuse CE
- DSM-5 Changes Overview Course
- Helping Foster and Adoptive Families Cope With Trauma
- HIPAA Privacy Rule and Sharing Information Related to Mental Health
- HIV and AIDS CE Course
- Human Sexuality CE Course
- Improving Cultural Competence Unabridged
- Improving Cultural Competence-Quick Guide for Clinicians
- Law and Ethics CE Course
- Law and Professional Ethics 12 hour CE Course
- Law and Professional Ethics CE Course
- Mental Health Recovery Oriented Care: Operationalizing Recovery Oriented Systems
- Mental Health Recovery Oriented Care: Shared Decision Making in Mental Health Care
- Mindfulness Workbook for Addiction CE Course
- National Strategy for Suicide Prevention CE Course
- Professional Counselor Ethics CE Course
- Professional Therapy Never Includes Sex CE Course
- PTSD – Clinical Practice Guideline for Management of Post Traumatic Stress CE Course
- Real World Clinical Social Work
- Recovery Oriented Systems of Care
- Self-Care In Social Work
- Social Work Ethics Course
- Spousal/Partner Abuse Detection and Intervention (Abridged) CE Course
- Spousal/Partner Abuse Detection and Intervention CE Course
- Substance Abuse Treatment for Persons with Child Abuse and Neglect Issues CE Course
- Supervision Essentials for the Integrative Developmental Model
- Supporting Families Impacted by Mental Health, Substance Abuse, and Trauma Course
- Telebehavioral Health – What Every Provider Needs to Know
- Telebehavioral Health and the Consumer
- Understanding the Impact of Trauma and Urban Poverty on Family Systems CE Course
- Using Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools in Behavioral Health Services