Interested in acquiring MFT Continuing Education?
View our course listing to see all the courses that Aspira CE offers.
MFT continuing education requirements vary from state to state. Thus, the number of CE units allowed from an online source varies from state to state. Therefore, it is important to know your state board requirements. In addition, you should know how many CE hours are allowed from online MFT CE providers like Aspira CE.
Your State Board’s information is subject to change without notice. Therefore, you can click here: State Board Website List to access your state board’s website to view the latest information. Then, go to the “Continuing Education” section of your state board’s rules and regulations. This section will provide the details of the MFT continuing education requirements mentioned above.
Another resource to find one’s licensing requirements would be this website: MFT-License.com
View the map at the bottom of our FAQ page to see if you can use Aspira CE MFT courses in your state. Then, you can click on your state and view what professions are approved to use Aspira CE MFT courses.
CA BBS accepts Aspira CE courses
The California Board of Behavioral Sciences (CA BBS) accepts all courses offered by AspiraCE.com. The BBS does not approve providers directly (they stopped approving providers and renewing approvals in 2015). Thus, the CA BBS now defers out to other agencies and boards. To view the list of MFT continuing education approving agencies, click the link below.
Click here for: CA BBS
Aspira CE is NBCC Approved
Aspira CE is approved by the NBCC which the CA BBS accepts. Therefore, the CA BBS will continue to accept all courses offered by Aspira CE. Click here for: CA BBS CE Renewal Requirements. Many other states also accept Aspira CE’s NBCC approval for MFT continuing education. Thus, your certificate of completion may have the NBCC provider number in lieu of your State Boards information.
Click here for: NBCC Website
Aspira CE’s Website
View our Board Approvals and Accreditation page for provider numbers.
Browse our CE Courses today!
Go to Aspira CE’s Pricing page to see how to pay for Aspira CE courses.
Check out Aspira CE’s Offers page to see the latest offers and discounts available.
To create a free account with AspiraCE click MFT (New Account)
Want to return to a previous page involving MFT CEUs? Then, click on the link below that matches the page you need.
Want to return to the Marriage and Family Therapist continuing education page? Then, click the link below.
Continuing education (CEU) courses offered
Aspira Continuing Education’s courses encompass all areas of mental health practice. Whether you are completing CEUs for your certification or maintain your license, our online continuing education courses provide the fastest, low cost, convenient way to fulfill your CEU requirements. We offer courses in the following subjects:
- Addiction Counseling Competencies: The Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes of Professional Practice
- Addressing the Specific Behavioral Health Needs of Men
- Advanced Social Work Practice Behaviors to Address Behavioral Health Disparities
- Aging and Elder/Dependent Adult Abuse Assessment and Reporting CE Course
- Aging and Long Term Care (Abridged) CE Course
- Aging and Long Term Care CE Course
- Alcoholism and Chemical Substance Abuse Dependency CE Course
- Anger Management: A Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Manual
- Behavioral Health Services for American Indians and Alaska Natives
- Behavioral Health Services For People Who Are Homeless
- Behavioral Health Trends in the United States
- Business Planning
- California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Law CE Course
- CBT – How to Implement Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Child Abuse Assessment and Reporting CE Course
- Childhood Traumatic Grief Curriculum CE Course
- Clarify Your Vision
- Clinical Supervision and Professional Development CE Course
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Relapse Prevention
- Cognitive Therapy of Personality Disorders
- Concept of Trauma and Guidance for a Trauma-Informed Approach
- Considerations for the Provision of E-Therapy CE Course
- Constructive Clinical Supervision in Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Core Elements in Responding to Mental Health Crises CE Course
- Counselor Ethics
- Crisis and Trauma Counseling Continuing Education Course
- Domestic Abuse in Later Life CE Course
- Drugs of Abuse CE
- DSM-5 Changes Overview Course
- Enhancing Motivation for Change in Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Ethical Conflicts in Psychology
- Ethical Practice of Consulting Psychology
- Ethics for Addiction Professionals
- Finances (Money, Money, Money)
- Group Counseling for Chemical Dependence
- Helping Foster and Adoptive Families Cope With Trauma
- HIPAA Privacy Rule and Sharing Information Related to Mental Health
- HIV and AIDS CE Course
- How to Set Fees Ethically in Private Practice
- Human Sexuality CE Course
- Improving Cultural Competence Unabridged
- Improving Cultural Competence-Quick Guide for Clinicians
- Law and Ethics CE Course
- Law and Professional Ethics 12 hour CE Course
- Law and Professional Ethics CE Course
- Marketing (Your Marketing Plan)
- Marketing Masterclass: COVID Edition
- Marketing Masterclass: RECESSION Edition
- Mental Health Recovery Oriented Care: Operationalizing Recovery Oriented Systems
- Mental Health Recovery Oriented Care: Shared Decision Making in Mental Health Care
- Mindfulness Workbook for Addiction CE Course
- National Strategy for Suicide Prevention CE Course
- Niche and Message (Your Marketing Message)
- Organization (AKA: The Easy Way)
- Patient Engagement and Retention
- Professional Therapy Never Includes Sex CE Course
- PTSD – Clinical Practice Guideline for Management of Post Traumatic Stress CE Course
- Real World Clinical Social Work
- Recovery Oriented Systems of Care
- Rock Your Processes
- Self-Care In Social Work
- Shame Resilience
- Social Work Ethics Course
- Spousal/Partner Abuse Detection and Intervention (Abridged) CE Course
- Spousal/Partner Abuse Detection and Intervention CE Course
- Substance Abuse Treatment for Persons with Child Abuse and Neglect Issues CE Course
- Suicide Assessment and Treatment: Empirical and Evidence Based Practices
- Suicide Risk Assessment and Intervention
- Supervision Essentials for the Integrative Developmental Model
- Supporting Families Impacted by Mental Health, Substance Abuse, and Trauma Course
- Telebehavioral Health – What Every Provider Needs to Know
- Telebehavioral Health and the Consumer
- Treatment for Suicidal Ideation, Self-Harm, and Suicide Attempts Among Youth
- Understanding the Impact of Trauma and Urban Poverty on Family Systems CE Course
- Using Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools in Behavioral Health Services
- Websites (Your Website)