Marriage and Family Therapist Continuing Education
LMFT CEs, AMFT CEs, MFT Intern CEs, MFT Trainee CEs
Aspira Continuing Education offers online CE courses for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists continuing education in most states. Therefore, you can view the map at the bottom of our FAQ page to see if Aspira CE is an approved CE provider for LMFTs in your state.
Want to try out Aspira CE risk free?
Use the code “MFT3FREE” for 3 fee units.
Enter the code at the Cart and click on “Apply Coupon”
Begin by creating a free account. Then add 3 Individual Units to your Cart and enter the code above.
Try Aspira CE risk free today!!
Why Choose Aspira CE for your Marriage and Family Therapist continuing education?
- Quality course content
- Easy to use website
- Low cost
- Money back guarantee (see our Terms of Service for more details)
- Board approved content and certificates of completion
- Access to full course content and exam prior to creating an account
- Live member support
- Print exam in advance to use as a study guide
Aspira CE is NBCC Approved
Most states accept either Aspira CE’s Florida State Board approval or Aspira CE’s NBCC approval as qualifications to offer MFT CE/CEUs (CE Courses). Click here: State Board’s Website to view your particular State Boards website for more information. Plus, be sure to select “yes” to the question “Do you have a license?” when creating an account. The system needs both the licensing state and profession selected to know which approving body information to populate on your certificate(s).
Click here for license requirements in your state: MFT-License.com
CA Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS)
California BBS accepts Aspira Continuing Education CE courses for LMFTs and AMFTs. Hence, Aspira CE’s NBCC provider number will print on each certificate of completion. Again, be sure to select “yes” to the question “Do you have a license?” when creating your account. You need to have the licensing state and profession selected in your professional license profile. Otherwise, no governing body information will populate on your certificate(s). See our FAQ page more details regarding the CA BBS. Click here for: CA BBS CE Renewal Requirements.
How Aspira CE’s website works
- All course content (except book courses) and exams are available at any time, with or without an account. Thus, this allows individuals to browse the courses of interest to make sure they fulfill their specific needs for their MFT CE Units.
- Once it has been determined that AspiraCE has the course(s) that meet your needs, then the next step is creating an account.
- There is no cost to create an account. Just click on the “Create An Account” link at the bottom of the menu located on the left hand side of each page.
- Once you have completed your account profile and saved it, you will be taken to your newly formed myCourses page.
- This page will help you keep track of courses you are interested in, courses you have completed, as well as your purchase history.
- After your account has been created, you are able to start establishing your own sub-list of LMFT CE courses you are interested in taking.
- Begin by viewing AspiraCE’s course list. For this, just click on “Courses” in the menu on the left hand side of each page. Then, click on the “Add to myCourses” button to add a course to your sub list on your myCourses page.
Aspira CE’s Website
View Aspira CE’s Board Approvals and Accreditations page for provider numbers.
Browse Aspira CE’s Course Listing to see the variety of options you have to satisfy your MFT course requirements.
Go to Aspira CE’s Pricing page to see how to pay for Aspira CE courses.
Check out Aspira CE’s Offers page to see the latest offers and discounts available.
Continuing education (CEU) courses offered
Aspira Continuing Education’s courses encompass all areas of mental health practice. Whether you are completing CEUs for your certification or maintain your license, our online continuing education courses provide the fastest, low cost, convenient way to fulfill your CEU requirements. We offer courses in the following subjects:
- ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) Parts 1 & 2
- Addiction Counseling Competencies: The Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes of Professional Practice
- Addressing the Specific Behavioral Health Needs of Men
- Advanced Social Work Practice Behaviors to Address Behavioral Health Disparities
- Aging and Elder/Dependent Adult Abuse Assessment and Reporting CE Course
- Aging and Long Term Care (Abridged) CE Course
- Aging and Long Term Care CE Course
- Alcoholism and Chemical Substance Abuse Dependency CE Course
- Anger Management: A Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Manual
- Behavioral Health Services for American Indians and Alaska Natives
- Behavioral Health Services For People Who Are Homeless
- Beyond Burnout Prevention
- Burnout, Trauma, or Pandemic Fatigue
- Business Planning
- California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Law CE Course
- CBT – How to Implement Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Child Abuse Assessment and Reporting CE Course
- Childhood Traumatic Grief Curriculum CE Course
- Clarify Your Vision
- Client Attracting Strategies
- Clinical Supervision and Professional Development CE Course
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Relapse Prevention
- Cognitive Therapy of Personality Disorders
- Concept of Trauma and Guidance for a Trauma-Informed Approach
- Considerations for the Provision of E-Therapy CE Course
- Constructive Clinical Supervision in Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Core Elements in Responding to Mental Health Crises CE Course
- Counselor Ethics
- Crisis and Trauma Counseling Continuing Education Course
- Drugs of Abuse CE
- DSM-5 Changes Overview Course
- Employee Assistance Program – Prescription Drug Toolkit and Fact Sheets
- Enhancing Motivation for Change in Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Ethical Conflicts in Psychology
- Ethical Practice of Consulting Psychology
- Ethics for Addiction Professionals
- Evidence-Based and Culturally Relevant Behavioral Health Interventions in Practice CE Course
- Finances (Money, Money, Money)
- Group Counseling for Chemical Dependence
- Helping Foster and Adoptive Families Cope With Trauma
- HIPAA Privacy Rule and Sharing Information Related to Mental Health
- HIV and AIDS CE Course
- How (and why) To Easily Integrate Outcomes Conversations
- How to Set Fees: Ethics & Outcomes
- How to Write a 10-Minute Treatment Plan
- HPA Axis – Knowledge Put Into Practice
- Human Sexuality CE Course
- Human Trafficking in America’s Schools
- Improving Cultural Competence Unabridged
- Improving Cultural Competence-Quick Guide for Clinicians
- Law and Ethics 3 Hour CE Course
- Law and Ethics CE Course
- Law and Professional Ethics 12 hour CE Course
- Marketing (Your Marketing Plan)
- Marketing Masterclass: RECESSION Edition
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Mental Health Recovery Oriented Care: Operationalizing Recovery Oriented Systems
- Mental Health Recovery Oriented Care: Shared Decision Making in Mental Health Care
- Mindfulness Workbook for Addiction CE Course
- Mindfulness Workbook for Addiction, 2nd Edition
- National Strategy for Suicide Prevention CE Course
- Niche and Message (Your Marketing Message)
- Organization (AKA: The Easy Way)
- Patient Engagement and Retention
- Patterns in Abusive Relationships
- Permission to Be Profitable: Therapists in Private Practice
- Professional Therapy Never Includes Sex CE Course
- Prolonged Grief
- PTSD – Clinical Practice Guideline for Management of Post Traumatic Stress CE Course
- Real World Clinical Social Work
- Recovery Oriented Systems of Care
- Rock Your Processes
- Self-Care In Social Work
- Shame Resilience
- Social Work Ethics Course
- Spousal/Partner Abuse Detection and Intervention (Abridged) CE Course
- Spousal/Partner Abuse Detection and Intervention CE Course
- State of Mental Health in America 2021
- Substance Abuse Treatment for Persons with Child Abuse and Neglect Issues CE Course
- Suicide Assessment and Treatment: Empirical and Evidence Based Practices
- Suicide Risk Assessment and Intervention
- Supervision Essentials for the Integrative Developmental Model
- Supporting Families Impacted by Mental Health, Substance Abuse, and Trauma Course
- Telebehavioral Health – What Every Provider Needs to Know
- Telebehavioral Health and the Consumer
- Telehealth – Mental Health Services, Law and Ethics, and other Important Considerations (3 Hours)
- The Gift of Recovery: 52 Mindful Ways to Live Joyfully Beyond Addiction
- The Solution Focused Approach: The Power of Description
- Therapy Issues and Techniques for High Functioning Clients
- Treating Concurrent Substance Use Among Adults CE Course
- Treatment Considerations for Youth and Young Adults with Serious Emotional Disturbances and Mental Illnesses
- Treatment for Suicidal Ideation, Self-Harm, and Suicide Attempts Among Youth
- Understanding ADHD
- Understanding the Impact of Trauma and Urban Poverty on Family Systems CE Course
- Using Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools in Behavioral Health Services
- Washington State Healthcare Professional Telehealth Training
- Websites (Your Website)