CEUs for Counselors
Quality CEUs for Counselors in a user friendly format
Aspira is dedicated to providing top quality CEUs for Counselors throughout the United States. The CEU requirements may vary somewhat from state to state. In addition, the number of continuing education units allowed to be obtained from an online source also varies from state to state. It is important to know your state board requirements and how many Counselor CEUs are allowed to be obtained from an online CE provider like Aspira.
Since this information is subject to change without notice, you can click here: State Board Website List for Counselors to access your state board’s website to view the latest information. Go to the “Continuing Education” section of your state board’s rules and regulations. This section will provide the details of the CE requirements mentioned above.
Aspira is a NBCC approved online CEU provider. If your state accepts NBCC approval then each certificate of completion will be printed with Aspira’s NBCC provider number. Some states accepts approval from other states. If you are in one of these states, each certificate of completion will be printed with Aspira’s Texas Board provider number. View the lower section of Aspira’s home page to see which approval your state accepts.
In this day and age it is challenging enough to schedule clients, handle paperwork, deal with insurance companies, and handle all of the other administrative responsibilities, without having to worry about CEUs. Aspira simplifies the process for licensed counselors seeking CEUs. All course material can be accessed free of charge as well as each corresponding exam (see Aspira’s Pricing page for full details). Each exam can be taken as many times as needed in order to score a 70% or higher. Give Aspira a try. You will be glad you did!
To access the various areas of this site either use the tabs at the top of the page or click on one of the links below.
View Aspira’s Board Approvals and Accreditations page for provider numbers.
View Aspira’s CEUs for Counselors Courses page to see the variety of options you have to satisfy your counselor continuing education requirements.
View Aspira’s CEUs for Counselors Pricing page to view all of the details on Aspira’s pricing structure.
View Aspira’s CEUs for Counselors Offers page to see the latest offers and discounts available. Also, see how to earn free CEUs.
Click here to return to Aspira Continuing Education’s home page providing: CEUs for MFTs, CEUs for Social Workers, and CEUs for Counselors.
Continuing education (CEU) courses offered
Aspira Continuing Education’s courses encompass all areas of mental health practice. Whether you are completing CEUs for your certification or maintain your license, our online continuing education courses provide the fastest, low cost, convenient way to fulfill your CEU requirements. We offer courses in the following subjects:
- Addiction Counseling Competencies: The Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes of Professional Practice
- Addressing the Specific Behavioral Health Needs of Men
- Advanced Social Work Practice Behaviors to Address Behavioral Health Disparities
- Aging and Elder/Dependent Adult Abuse Assessment and Reporting CE Course
- Aging and Long Term Care (Abridged) CE Course
- Aging and Long Term Care CE Course
- Alcoholism and Chemical Substance Abuse Dependency CE Course
- Anger Management: A Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Manual
- Behavioral Health Services for American Indians and Alaska Natives
- Behavioral Health Services For People Who Are Homeless
- Behavioral Health Trends in the United States
- California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Law CE Course
- CBT – How to Implement Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Child Abuse Assessment and Reporting CE Course
- Childhood Traumatic Grief Curriculum CE Course
- Clinical Supervision and Professional Development CE Course
- Cognitive Therapy of Personality Disorders
- Concept of Trauma and Guidance for a Trauma-Informed Approach
- Considerations for the Provision of E-Therapy CE Course
- Constructive Clinical Supervision in Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Core Elements in Responding to Mental Health Crises CE Course
- Crisis and Trauma Counseling Continuing Education Course
- Domestic Abuse in Later Life CE Course
- Drugs of Abuse CE
- DSM-5 Changes Overview Course
- Enhancing Motivation for Change in Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Ethical Conflicts in Psychology
- Ethical Practice of Consulting Psychology
- Helping Foster and Adoptive Families Cope With Trauma
- HIPAA Privacy Rule and Sharing Information Related to Mental Health
- HIV and AIDS CE Course
- Human Sexuality CE Course
- Improving Cultural Competence Unabridged
- Improving Cultural Competence-Quick Guide for Clinicians
- Law and Ethics CE Course
- Law and Professional Ethics 12 hour CE Course
- Law and Professional Ethics CE Course
- Mental Health Recovery Oriented Care: Operationalizing Recovery Oriented Systems
- Mental Health Recovery Oriented Care: Shared Decision Making in Mental Health Care
- Mindfulness Workbook for Addiction CE Course
- National Strategy for Suicide Prevention CE Course
- Professional Counselor Ethics CE Course
- Professional Therapy Never Includes Sex CE Course
- PTSD – Clinical Practice Guideline for Management of Post Traumatic Stress CE Course
- Real World Clinical Social Work
- Recovery Oriented Systems of Care
- Self-Care In Social Work
- Social Work Ethics Course
- Spousal/Partner Abuse Detection and Intervention (Abridged) CE Course
- Spousal/Partner Abuse Detection and Intervention CE Course
- Substance Abuse Treatment for Persons with Child Abuse and Neglect Issues CE Course
- Suicide Assessment and Treatment: Empirical and Evidence Based Practices
- Supervision Essentials for the Integrative Developmental Model
- Supporting Families Impacted by Mental Health, Substance Abuse, and Trauma Course
- Telebehavioral Health – What Every Provider Needs to Know
- Telebehavioral Health and the Consumer
- Understanding the Impact of Trauma and Urban Poverty on Family Systems CE Course
- Using Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools in Behavioral Health Services