Want to try out Aspira CE risk free?
Use the code “Psych3FREE” for 3 fee units.
Enter the code at the Cart and click on “Apply Coupon”
Begin by creating a free account. Then, add 3 Individual Units to your Cart and enter the code above.
Try Aspira CE risk free today!!
Why Choose Aspira CE for your Psychologist continuing education courses?
- Quality course content
- Board approved content and certificates of completion
- Live customer support
- Access to full course content and exam prior to creating an account
- Easy to use website
- Low cost
- Money back guarantee (see our Terms of Service for more details)
- Print exam in advance to use as a study guide
Aspira CE is APA Approved for Psychologist CE
Aspira Continuing Education is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Thus, AspiraCE maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Aspira CE courses are accepted CE for Psychologist continuing education in every state other than New York. (Due to NY requires approval from the NY State Board). In contrast, all other states accept Aspira CE’s APA approval mentioned above.
Every state has their own requirements. Thus, these requirements will vary from state to state. Therefore, be sure to check with your particular State Board for all of the specific requirements for your license in your state.
View our Board Approvals and Accreditations page to view all of Aspira CE approvals.
Click here for: APA Website
Please see Aspira CE’s FAQ page for more information.
Aspira CE’s Website
Browse Aspira’s CE courses to see the variety of options you have to satisfy your Psychologist CE requirements.
Review Aspira’s CE Pricing page to see how to pay for Aspira’s CE courses.
Check out Aspira’s CE Offers page to see the latest offers and discounts available.
How Aspira CE’s website works
- All course content (except book courses) and exams are available at any time, with or without an account. Thus, this allows individuals to browse the courses of interest to make sure they fulfill their specific needs.
- Determine that AspiraCE has the course(s) that meet your needs. Then, create an account.
- There is no cost to create an account. Thus, just click on the “Create An Account” link at the bottom of the menu located on the left hand side of each page.
- Complete your profile and save it. Then, you will be taken to your newly formed myCourses page.
- This page will help you keep track of courses you are interested in taking, plus courses you have completed, as well as your purchase history.
- Now, you are able to start establishing your own sub-list of Psychologist CE courses you are interested in taking.
- For this, just click on “Courses” in the menu on the left hand side of each page. Then, click on the “Add to myCourses” button to add a course to your sub list on your myCourses page.
Continuing education (CEU) courses offered
Aspira Continuing Education’s courses encompass all areas of mental health practice. Whether you are completing CEUs for your certification or maintain your license, our online continuing education courses provide the fastest, low cost, convenient way to fulfill your CEU requirements. We offer courses in the following subjects:
- Addiction Counseling Competencies: The Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes of Professional Practice
- Addressing the Specific Behavioral Health Needs of Men
- Advanced Social Work Practice Behaviors to Address Behavioral Health Disparities
- Aging and Elder/Dependent Adult Abuse Assessment and Reporting CE Course
- Aging and Long Term Care (Abridged) CE Course
- Aging and Long Term Care CE Course
- Alcoholism and Chemical Substance Abuse Dependency CE Course
- Anger Management: A Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Manual
- Behavioral Health Services for American Indians and Alaska Natives
- Behavioral Health Services For People Who Are Homeless
- Beyond Burnout Prevention
- Burnout, Trauma, or Pandemic Fatigue
- Business Planning
- California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Law CE Course
- CBT – How to Implement Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Child Abuse Assessment and Reporting CE Course
- Childhood Traumatic Grief Curriculum CE Course
- Clarify Your Vision
- Client Attracting Strategies
- Clinical Supervision and Professional Development CE Course
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Relapse Prevention
- Cognitive Therapy of Personality Disorders
- Concept of Trauma and Guidance for a Trauma-Informed Approach
- Considerations for the Provision of E-Therapy CE Course
- Constructive Clinical Supervision in Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Core Elements in Responding to Mental Health Crises CE Course
- Counselor Ethics
- Crisis and Trauma Counseling Continuing Education Course
- Drugs of Abuse CE
- DSM-5 Changes Overview Course
- Employee Assistance Program – Prescription Drug Toolkit and Fact Sheets
- Enhancing Motivation for Change in Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Ethical Conflicts in Psychology
- Ethical Practice of Consulting Psychology
- Ethics for Addiction Professionals
- Finances (Money, Money, Money)
- Group Counseling for Chemical Dependence
- Helping Foster and Adoptive Families Cope With Trauma
- HIPAA Privacy Rule and Sharing Information Related to Mental Health
- HIV and AIDS CE Course
- How (and why) To Easily Integrate Outcomes Conversations
- How to Set Fees Ethically in Private Practice
- How to Set Fees: Ethics & Outcomes
- HPA Axis – Knowledge Put Into Practice
- Human Sexuality CE Course
- Human Trafficking in America’s Schools
- Improving Cultural Competence Unabridged
- Improving Cultural Competence-Quick Guide for Clinicians
- Law and Ethics CE Course
- Law and Professional Ethics 12 hour CE Course
- Marketing (Your Marketing Plan)
- Marketing Masterclass: RECESSION Edition
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Mental Health Recovery Oriented Care: Operationalizing Recovery Oriented Systems
- Mental Health Recovery Oriented Care: Shared Decision Making in Mental Health Care
- Mindfulness Workbook for Addiction CE Course
- Mindfulness Workbook for Addiction, 2nd Edition
- National Strategy for Suicide Prevention CE Course
- Niche and Message (Your Marketing Message)
- Organization (AKA: The Easy Way)
- Patient Engagement and Retention
- Patterns in Abusive Relationships
- Permission to Be Profitable: Therapists in Private Practice
- Professional Therapy Never Includes Sex CE Course
- PTSD – Clinical Practice Guideline for Management of Post Traumatic Stress CE Course
- Real World Clinical Social Work
- Recovery Oriented Systems of Care
- Rock Your Processes
- Self-Care In Social Work
- Shame Resilience
- Social Work Ethics Course
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Spousal/Partner Abuse Detection and Intervention (Abridged) CE Course
- Spousal/Partner Abuse Detection and Intervention CE Course
- State of Mental Health in America 2021
- Substance Abuse Treatment for Persons with Child Abuse and Neglect Issues CE Course
- Suicide Assessment and Treatment: Empirical and Evidence Based Practices
- Suicide Risk Assessment and Intervention
- Supervision Essentials for the Integrative Developmental Model
- Supporting Families Impacted by Mental Health, Substance Abuse, and Trauma Course
- Telebehavioral Health – What Every Provider Needs to Know
- Telebehavioral Health and the Consumer
- The Gift of Recovery: 52 Mindful Ways to Live Joyfully Beyond Addiction
- The Solution Focused Approach: The Power of Description
- Therapy Issues and Techniques for High Functioning Clients
- Treatment Considerations for Youth and Young Adults with Serious Emotional Disturbances and Mental Illnesses
- Treatment for Suicidal Ideation, Self-Harm, and Suicide Attempts Among Youth
- Understanding ADHD
- Understanding the Impact of Trauma and Urban Poverty on Family Systems CE Course
- Using Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools in Behavioral Health Services
- Washington State Healthcare Professional Telehealth Training
- Websites (Your Website)