Want to try out Aspira CE risk free?
Use the code “SUDC3FREE” for 3 fee units.
Enter the code at the Cart and then click on “Apply Coupon”
Begin by creating a free account. Then, add 3 Individual Units to your Cart, and then enter the code above.
Try Aspira CE risk free today!!
Why Choose Aspira CE for your Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors continuing education (AKA SUD Counselors)?
- Quality course content
- Easy to use website
- Low cost
- Money back guarantee (see our Terms of Service for more details)
- Board approved content and certificates of completion
- Access to full course content and exam prior to creating an account
- Live member support
- Print exam in advance to use as a study guide
Aspira CE is Board approved by:
- California Substance Use Disorder Counselor Boards
- Oklahoma Substance Use Disorder Board
Aspira CE offers online alcoholism and drug abuse counselors CE courses for the various certifications provided by CCAPP, CAADE, and CADTP. Complete CE courses for SUD Counselors in CA, then earn your certificate of completion.
Aspira Continuing Education is a California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals-Approved CE Provider. Thus, Aspira CE offers CCAPP-approved clock hours for events that meet CCAPP requirements. Therefore, all certificates of completion earned will be fully accepted by CCAPP. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program. (Provider # 2C-09-123-0811).
Click here for: CCAPP Website
Aspira CE is a CAADE-Approved CE Provider. Thus, Aspira CE offers CAADE-approved clock hours for events that meet CAADE requirements. Therefore, all certificates of completion earned will be accepted by CAADE. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program. (Provider #CP20 737 H 0320).
Go here for: CAADE Website
Aspira CE is a CADTP-Approved CE Provider. Thus, Aspira CE offers CADTP-approved clock hours for events that meet CADTP requirements. Therefore, all certificates of completion earned will be accepted by CADTP. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program. (Provider # 196).
Visit here for: CADTP Website
Also, Aspira CE offers online substance abuse counselor CE courses for the certifications provided by OSBLADC.
Aspira CE is an OSBLADC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEPTM). Therefore, Aspira CE offers OSBLADC-approved clock hours for events that meet Oklahoma State Board of Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program. (Provider #20200057)
Visit here for: OSBLADC Website
How Aspira CE’s website works
- All course content (except book courses) and exams are available at any time, with or without an account. Thus, this allows individuals to browse the courses of interest to make sure they fulfill their specific needs.
- Once it has been determined that AspiraCE has the course(s) that meet your needs, then the next step is to create an account.
- There is no cost to create an account. First, click on the “Create An Account” link at the bottom of the menu located on the left hand side of each page. Then, proceed to fill in all the appropriate data.
- Complete your account profile and save it. Then, you will be taken to your newly formed myCourses page.
- This page will help you keep track of courses you are interested in, plus courses you have completed, and your purchase history as well.
- Now, you are able to start establishing your own sub-list of SUDC CE courses you are interested in taking. Thus, simplifying the process of accessing and completing your preferred courses.
- Begin by viewing AspiraCE’s course list. For this, just click on “Course Listing” in the menu on the left hand side of each page. Then, click on the “Add to myCourses” button to add a course to your sub list on your myCourses page.
Aspira CE’s Website
Here are some links on suggestions for next steps:
View our Board Approvals and Accreditations page for all provider numbers.
Visit Aspira CE Course Listing to see the variety of options you have to satisfy your CE requirements.
Check out Aspira CE’s Pricing page to see how to pay for Aspira CE courses.
Don’t forget Aspira CE’s Offers page to see the latest offers and discounts available.
If you have a license as an Addiction Counselor in a state other than CA or OK, please confirm with your state Board to see if they accept courses from a CE provider that is approved by a Substance Abuse Counselor Board in another state. If this is the case, then you can select any one of the three Licensing Boards listed on this site for CA when creating an account.
Continuing education (CEU) courses offered
Aspira Continuing Education’s courses encompass all areas of mental health practice. Whether you are completing CEUs for your certification or maintain your license, our online continuing education courses provide the fastest, low cost, convenient way to fulfill your CEU requirements. We offer courses in the following subjects:
- Addiction Counseling Competencies: The Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes of Professional Practice
- Addressing the Specific Behavioral Health Needs of Men
- Advanced Social Work Practice Behaviors to Address Behavioral Health Disparities
- Aging and Elder/Dependent Adult Abuse Assessment and Reporting CE Course
- Aging and Long Term Care (Abridged) CE Course
- Aging and Long Term Care CE Course
- Alcoholism and Chemical Substance Abuse Dependency CE Course
- Anger Management: A Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Manual
- Behavioral Health Services for American Indians and Alaska Natives
- Behavioral Health Services For People Who Are Homeless
- Beyond Burnout Prevention
- Business Planning
- California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Law CE Course
- CBT – How to Implement Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Child Abuse Assessment and Reporting CE Course
- Childhood Traumatic Grief Curriculum CE Course
- Clarify Your Vision
- Client Attracting Strategies
- Clinical Supervision and Professional Development CE Course
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Relapse Prevention
- Cognitive Therapy of Personality Disorders
- Concept of Trauma and Guidance for a Trauma-Informed Approach
- Considerations for the Provision of E-Therapy CE Course
- Constructive Clinical Supervision in Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Core Elements in Responding to Mental Health Crises CE Course
- Counselor Ethics
- Crisis and Trauma Counseling Continuing Education Course
- Drugs of Abuse CE
- DSM-5 Changes Overview Course
- Employee Assistance Program – Prescription Drug Toolkit and Fact Sheets
- Enhancing Motivation for Change in Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Ethical Conflicts in Psychology
- Ethical Practice of Consulting Psychology
- Ethics for Addiction Professionals
- Finances (Money, Money, Money)
- Group Counseling for Chemical Dependence
- Helping Foster and Adoptive Families Cope With Trauma
- HIPAA Privacy Rule and Sharing Information Related to Mental Health
- HIV and AIDS CE Course
- How (and why) To Easily Integrate Outcomes Conversations
- How to Set Fees Ethically in Private Practice
- How to Set Fees: Ethics & Outcomes
- HPA Axis – Knowledge Put Into Practice
- Human Sexuality CE Course
- Human Trafficking in America’s Schools
- Improving Cultural Competence Unabridged
- Improving Cultural Competence-Quick Guide for Clinicians
- Law and Ethics CE Course
- Law and Professional Ethics 12 hour CE Course
- Marketing (Your Marketing Plan)
- Marketing Masterclass: RECESSION Edition
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Mental Health Recovery Oriented Care: Operationalizing Recovery Oriented Systems
- Mental Health Recovery Oriented Care: Shared Decision Making in Mental Health Care
- Mindfulness Workbook for Addiction CE Course
- National Strategy for Suicide Prevention CE Course
- Niche and Message (Your Marketing Message)
- Organization (AKA: The Easy Way)
- Patient Engagement and Retention
- Patterns in Abusive Relationships
- Professional Therapy Never Includes Sex CE Course
- PTSD – Clinical Practice Guideline for Management of Post Traumatic Stress CE Course
- Real World Clinical Social Work
- Recovery Oriented Systems of Care
- Rock Your Processes
- Self-Care In Social Work
- Shame Resilience
- Social Work Ethics Course
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Spousal/Partner Abuse Detection and Intervention (Abridged) CE Course
- Spousal/Partner Abuse Detection and Intervention CE Course
- State of Mental Health in America 2021
- Substance Abuse Treatment for Persons with Child Abuse and Neglect Issues CE Course
- Suicide Assessment and Treatment: Empirical and Evidence Based Practices
- Suicide Risk Assessment and Intervention
- Supervision Essentials for the Integrative Developmental Model
- Supporting Families Impacted by Mental Health, Substance Abuse, and Trauma Course
- Telebehavioral Health – What Every Provider Needs to Know
- Telebehavioral Health and the Consumer
- The Solution Focused Approach: The Power of Description
- Therapy Issues and Techniques for High Functioning Clients
- Treatment Considerations for Youth and Young Adults with Serious Emotional Disturbances and Mental Illnesses
- Treatment for Suicidal Ideation, Self-Harm, and Suicide Attempts Among Youth
- Understanding ADHD
- Understanding the Impact of Trauma and Urban Poverty on Family Systems CE Course
- Using Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools in Behavioral Health Services
- Washington State Healthcare Professional Telehealth Training
- Websites (Your Website)