How Aspira Continuing Education CEU Classes Work
About Us – Aspira Continuing Education makes taking all of your CEUs quick and easy. Simply enter your state, profession, or a course category (assessment, clinical, law, ethics). If you know the course title, you can also enter that or a keyword in the search bar to help you locate your continuing education course. You can also browse a list of all of our continuing education courses for mental health professionals by scrolling through the Courses menu at the side of the page. Once you have located the CE course you want to take, click on the View Course Info button to see a description of the continuing education course. You can also choose to take the exam for a continuing education course immediately by selecting the Take the Exam button on this list.
After taking a CE course and passing the exam, you can print your certificate or save it for future reference. However, you will need to pay for the continuing education course first. Your certificate is always available for viewing and printing on our site from your myCourses page. You may also purchase continuing education hours ahead of time from the myCourses page. The best value is to purchase one our CE unit subscriptions, where you can get a per unit cost of less than $4.00* (Unlimited subscription required.)
Your myCourses page provides quick access to all your continuing education coursework. View information on: continuing education course you are currently taking or plan to take from Aspira Continuing Education; CEU courses already passed from Aspira Continuing Education; or CEU courses passed elsewhere. Use your myCourses page to keep track of your entire continuing education portfolio.
Aspira Continuing Education always strives to provide our customers with the premier continuing education experience. Our low-cost solutions are quick, simple, and completely online. Obtaining and maintaining your professional license with Aspira Continuing Education is fun and easy. Take some time to browse our courses and become a part of the Aspira family!
What Aspira Can Do For You
- Satisfy your CE requirements conveniently anywhere you have online access.
- View all CE course materials in PDF format for FREE.
- View and take any exam at any time for FREE.
- Take as much time as needed to complete the exam.
- Take the exam as many times necessary to receive a 70% passing score.
- Pay after you have passed your exam (purchase required to gain access to certificate of completion).
- Purchase a subscription for unlimited units that could reduce your cost per unit to under $4. (This will vary depending on the number of units used during the 12 month subscription period.)
- Print your certificate at any time after passing your exam and purchasing your units.
- Earn CE hours for passing exams based on books you may have already read. (These CEU courses require purchasing a book separately, if not already owned.)
- Listen to selected audio CE courses directly from your computer or MP3 player.
- Keep track of CEUs earned from other sources on your own personalized myCourses page.
Our state and national mental health board certifications
Aspira Continuing Education’s courses are approved or accepted by many state boards and national boards for mental health professions and licensed social workers. Many states accept the approval of a national board or the board of a different state (such as California Board of Behavioral Sciences) that governs the same professional licensee (ex. A Licensed Clinical Social Worker from Alabama can use our site for their CE requirements because Aspira has approval from the California BBS which governs LSCWs and the Alabama Board of Social Work Examiners accepts this approval).