Social Worker CEs Online
AspiraCE offers online Social Worker CEs that are available 24/7/365. Click here for the Course Listing.
Aspira is dedicated to providing top quality Social Worker CEs throughout the United States. The CE requirements may vary somewhat from state to state. In addition, the number of continuing education units allowed to be obtained from an online source also varies from state to state. It is important to know your state board requirements and how many CEs for Social Workers are allowed to be obtained from an online CE provider like Aspira.
Since this information is subject to change without notice, you can click here: State Board Website List for Social Workers to access your state board’s website to view the latest information. Go to the “Continuing Education” section of your state board’s rules and regulations. This section will provide the details of the CE requirements mentioned above.
Aspira is a leader in providing online continuing education for social workers. Earning your required CE credit doesn’t have to be complicated or frustrating. The goal at Aspira is to make this process as simple as possible, delivering what you want and need as a licensed professional. Aspira course list is extensive, including courses in ethics for social workers.
To access the various areas of this site either use the tabs at the top of the page or click on one of the links below.
View Aspira’s Board Approvals and Accreditations page for provider numbers.
View Aspira’s Social Worker CEs Courses page to see the variety of options you have to satisfy your social worker continuing education requirements.
View Aspira’s Social Worker CEs Pricing page to view all of the details on Aspira’s pricing structure.
View Aspira’s Social Worker CEs Offers page to see the latest offers and discounts available.
Click here to return to Aspira Continuing Education’s home page providing: CE/CEUs for MFTs, CE for Social Workers, and CE/CEUs for Counselors.
Continuing education (CEU) courses offered
Aspira Continuing Education’s courses encompass all areas of mental health practice. Whether you are completing CEUs for your certification or maintain your license, our online continuing education courses provide the fastest, low cost, convenient way to fulfill your CEU requirements. We offer courses in the following subjects:
- Addiction Counseling Competencies: The Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes of Professional Practice
- Addressing the Specific Behavioral Health Needs of Men
- Advanced Social Work Practice Behaviors to Address Behavioral Health Disparities
- Aging and Elder/Dependent Adult Abuse Assessment and Reporting CE Course
- Aging and Long Term Care (Abridged) CE Course
- Aging and Long Term Care CE Course
- Alcoholism and Chemical Substance Abuse Dependency CE Course
- Anger Management: A Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Manual
- Behavioral Health Services for American Indians and Alaska Natives
- Behavioral Health Services For People Who Are Homeless
- Behavioral Health Trends in the United States
- California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Law CE Course
- CBT – How to Implement Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Child Abuse Assessment and Reporting CE Course
- Childhood Traumatic Grief Curriculum CE Course
- Clinical Supervision and Professional Development CE Course
- Cognitive Therapy of Personality Disorders
- Concept of Trauma and Guidance for a Trauma-Informed Approach
- Considerations for the Provision of E-Therapy CE Course
- Constructive Clinical Supervision in Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Core Elements in Responding to Mental Health Crises CE Course
- Crisis and Trauma Counseling Continuing Education Course
- Domestic Abuse in Later Life CE Course
- Drugs of Abuse CE
- DSM-5 Changes Overview Course
- Ethical Conflicts in Psychology
- Ethical Practice of Consulting Psychology
- Helping Foster and Adoptive Families Cope With Trauma
- HIPAA Privacy Rule and Sharing Information Related to Mental Health
- HIV and AIDS CE Course
- Human Sexuality CE Course
- Improving Cultural Competence Unabridged
- Improving Cultural Competence-Quick Guide for Clinicians
- Law and Ethics CE Course
- Law and Professional Ethics 12 hour CE Course
- Law and Professional Ethics CE Course
- Mental Health Recovery Oriented Care: Operationalizing Recovery Oriented Systems
- Mental Health Recovery Oriented Care: Shared Decision Making in Mental Health Care
- Mindfulness Workbook for Addiction CE Course
- National Strategy for Suicide Prevention CE Course
- Professional Counselor Ethics CE Course
- Professional Therapy Never Includes Sex CE Course
- PTSD – Clinical Practice Guideline for Management of Post Traumatic Stress CE Course
- Real World Clinical Social Work
- Recovery Oriented Systems of Care
- Self-Care In Social Work
- Social Work Ethics Course
- Spousal/Partner Abuse Detection and Intervention (Abridged) CE Course
- Spousal/Partner Abuse Detection and Intervention CE Course
- Substance Abuse Treatment for Persons with Child Abuse and Neglect Issues CE Course
- Suicide Assessment and Treatment: Empirical and Evidence Based Practices
- Supervision Essentials for the Integrative Developmental Model
- Supporting Families Impacted by Mental Health, Substance Abuse, and Trauma Course
- Telebehavioral Health – What Every Provider Needs to Know
- Telebehavioral Health and the Consumer
- Understanding the Impact of Trauma and Urban Poverty on Family Systems CE Course
- Using Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools in Behavioral Health Services